Saturday, December 6, 2008

Let Forever BEGIN!!!

This is my official attempt at procrastination for a good cause! I am positively avoiding sleep and preparation for a photo shoot in the morning to bring you... the TEAM PEARSON blog. I know, I know, it's sick. It's almost as if I don't have quite enough time on my hands to keep a personal, online journal, but it just takes precedence. This is for us. This is for you. This is for anyone who really cares to know what we love, how we love and why... all wrapped up in words and images of anticipated successes and failures of our average, everyday lives. It will be fun, random, ridiculous and I'm already envisioning a few of my friends rolling their eyes at the idea that I am doing this.

We will share the crazy way we met---from my perspective and his, our journey thus far and some of our dreams for the future. God has been good to us by teaching us, humbling us and roping us in closer and closer to Him. Please celebrate with us during this time, stay close in the midst of chaos and pray for us always. Let forever begin!
-Kacey





















6 comments:

Lindsay Ernst said...

I LOVE IT! I love you, I love him for loving you! MUAH!! I'll be an avid reader :-)

jmgb said...

i want to hear from chance:)

mick mcginty said...

Well, you finally got to me sweetie....when you wrote, "Let forever begin"

Dad

Jenn Wendel said...

WOW... I write this with a tear in my right eye that I litterally had to wipe away! Great story and I can't wait to see more writtings and pictures... God is great isn't he?!?!? Chance- I am interested in your Nutrition 101 thing you wrote for a struggling junk food junkie, couch lover!

The McPoland Family said...

Congrats to the both of you - I saw the Johnson's pictures you took on his facebook page and WOW! They are amazing...so I asked Hailey's mom on Sunday who did them...and she gave me your web address!!! Very talented!

lani said...

hey guys-great site! thanks for sharing! we can't wait to see/meet you both in may! we look so forward to that adventure with our families! happy, exciting preparations ahead!