Thursday, December 25, 2008

Going Green.

This Christmas, we have saved money, time and several trees by sliding so effortlessly in with the trend of maximizing existing resources and recycling. Though I rarely concern myself with issues of global warming and the exhausted topic of our economic depressive state, I wish I could say this was the case. The irony of this is that I am generally more attentive of the wrapping of gifts, than the actual contents. However, this was an act of swiftness, a last minute attempt for creativity on a tight time budget. For those of you still confused, I removed the original contents of these boxes and filled them with gifts. Cereal boxes make excellent shirt packaging :) The Nestle box contained my niece's crazy new sunglasses and a scarf--a perfect fit for accessories!



Best sung by Mariah Carey, "All I Want for Christmas is You".

No comments: