Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday From Both of Us

You know when you're scanning through the card aisle, frantically looking at the helpful, yet vague subjects they place above greeting cards? Happy Birthday Father. 30th Birthday. Missing you. Just Because. Belated Birthday to In-Law from Both of Us Just Because of our Sympathy. Over Stimulation. The bottom line is, Chance and I were picking out a birthday card----well, I was picking out my own card for my dad like I have been doing for the past 26 years (kinda)--and Chance suggested we sign the same card. Just as I let "Getchur own card to sig----" out of my mouth, I thought--Wait! This is the start of saving a lot of money. This 2 become 1 thing is something I can get used to! 1 mortgage, 1 set of bills, 1 card... From Both of Us. Cheers to leaving and cleaving. 

Anyway.. Happy 93rd Birthday to my dad! Sorry, wait.. I mean 56th. I always get those mixed up. My dad is one incredible man. He has always had my heart. I love him and love the way he loves our family. Happy Birthday Poppy! You deserve all of God's best!

Here are my two boys.. My dad giving Chance a little golf tip and Chance rockin' the receiver's glove. Never a prouder moment :)


No comments: