Monday, July 20, 2009

My Bridal Shower in San Diego!

My 2 sister-in-law, Sunshine and Katie, put together a wonderful bridal shower at the Market Street Cafe in San Marcos. We had a blast and it was complete with so many of my favorite ladies.. That's Mel, diligently writing down the gifts and givers :)
Sunshine, Katie and I :)
This is my sweet as pie original Freshman year roomie, Marisa. We were "randomly" placed together in Engstrom 324 and could write a book full of memories from that year. I love you, Mar and thanks for driving down from LA!


My face in bewilderment. I use this?? Where?? ...REALLY??? Oooh. Chance will love this!!


My Original. My BFF. My half heart necklace holder. My partner for every talent show. My grade school wardrobe inspirerer/copier. My best childhood memories. My-no-one-will-ever-have-as-many-inside-jokes as we did with each other growing up. She was the perfect BFF and still remains a sweet, sweet presence in my life--Cindy, I love you!!!


Ohhh... the beloved Melody. My #1 since the Y2k. It has been 9 years of best friend wedded bliss :) We have had our ups, downs, and unsures, but remain each other's favorite girls. This one makes me laugh until I cry and gets my quirkiness. You are a faithful friend, Mel, and I love you dearly.


No comments: