Sunday, July 19, 2009

More from the best day of our lives....

The rehearsal--a perfect time to introduce the in-laws maybe for the first time before the wedding :) We had a blast getting the bridal party acquainted with each other and an even more amazing time at the Valley Ho restaurant, ZuZu, for dinner after!!
Who's excited to get marriiiiieeeeeeeed??





Chance with his mom and my dad :)
These photos are a little out of order---when you spend most of your days at a computer, it's hard to be a perfectionist when it comes to your own projects... so... you get the point, right??
Here are my girls, praying for me after my Aunt Lori read a series of Scripture... definitely one of the highlights of my day :)


What I didn't get to see... Chance getting ready :)

My girls:
Nikki Katie Mrs.P Sunshine Kenna


I love this shot!!

Yes, I am a professional and chose to do my makeup on my wedding day with a compact mirror. It's become 2nd nature and to be honest--it was a huge perk to not be driving while putting it on.

I had these custom tank tops made for my girls..




I got my shoes at Norsdstrom, but they were begging for a little extra flare. A hot glue gun, a strand of pearls and a few white feathers from Michael's craft store satisfied my thirst for over-the-top-ness.




Check out the sweet signs we custom made for directions for guests as they arrived!












I love this tilt shift lens effect!




My dad's first glance.. then the tears :( He is the best dad in the world. I know it seems like a cliche thing to say, but he was literally the dream dad you want to have on your wedding day. He cried when he first saw me and brought me a pearl ring to wear. He cried me down the aisle and really cried during our dance together. I may be making him out to sound like a big, mushy, emotional sap... but let's be honest, isn't that what every girl dreams of?? A strong dad with a tough exterior, hero qualities, but not afraid to let his daughter know how much he loves her through his tears?? It was perfect and I love him all the more for it.



















































4 generations!



























The McGinty Family


























The Pearson/Orban Family



























Chance and his adorable mom, Connie





My guys :) (particularly the sexy one in the middle)




Lo and Mel... 2 amazingly dedicated friends from Azusa Pacific U. that sang "Oh Happy Day" at our first kiss :)





Communion Prayer



My brother, Jobe, singing Here I Am by Shawn McDonald for our Communion




















My niece, Gracie made my day by twirling and spinning down the aisle saying "The bride is coming!! The bride is coming!!" Just before I walked down the aisle. Thanks Gracie--you are the sweetest niece!!
Isn't she beautiful??



My brother, Jeremy, who officiated the ceremony




My 2 new neices, Avery and Ana... laughing because the feathers they were tossing were sticking to their sweaty hands :)



Chance's biological dad, Mike---always makes me laugh!





Steve, Chance's adoptive father and my cousin, Kenna



The part of the night I wanted to kill Lo for putting me on the spot to sing to Chance. Not funny, Lo. You're lucky we're still friends.



Mmmmm mmmm mmmmm



My dad and I did a choreographed dance to a medly.. we learned it in a weeks time and it was a blast! The most fun was the rehearsing all week long.. we laughed until we cried!!

You know where we're going.....

No comments: