Monday, July 20, 2009

The Day before my life improved dramatically:

Don't get me wrong, I have always been one to enjoy my life and feel as if I have been given optimal favor in so many areas. However, these photos document the day before my life improved dramatically by way of marrying my husband. These are a few of the sweetest memories from the wedding weekend--coffee with my closest bunch, my most influencial women (minus Sunshine and my other Aunt Shelly), the ladies that have taught me what it means to be a God-fearing, self-sacraficing wife and what it means to truly love my husband. Without this group, I would be less confident in my identity in Christ, most likely struggling in life and gasping for air. They have been monumentally and genuinely shapeful in my years and I am forever grateful for the things they have taught me.
From left to right on the top row: Aunt Barb, Aunt Ellen, Aunt Donna, Aunt Lori, my mom, Kerry... L to R on the Bottom: my cousin, Nikki and her baby, Averee, Grandma Kuhl, cousin Kenna, cousin Tracy, the over-excited bride-to-be, and my sister-in-law, Sister (Katie).
My Grandma just turned 80 last month. Isn't she a babe? With more evergy than an average 25-year old on any given day, she is a servant and a lover beyond belief. We are so happy to have her and my grandpa recently relocated and living happily and hotly in Arizona :)

Tracy--my sweet cousin who married into the family 3 years ago. Just before her and Robby married, we were roomies in San Diego and ever since have been a loving pair :) She fits into our family like a glove and I couldn't think of anyone on this earth better than her for Robby.


Oh, and my mom. She instantly takes the cake as the leading lady in my life. She is the most selfless, giving, stretching, extra mile, make you feel special, loving, extraordinary woman I have ever known. If I listed her talents, qualities and characteristics, you wouldn't even believe me, so I will spare you. She is 1,000 women wrapped in one. Chance and I cannot thank her and my dad enough for the amazing time, money, physical and emotional preparation, and detail they put into planning our wedding. She is now our realtor and working hard to get us into the house of our dreams within the next 30 days. She never quits. Anyone that knows her, knows this is true and is blessed. I love you, mama.


No comments: