Monday, January 18, 2010

Halloween Baking Begins....

This can be seen as a good OR not so good thing... but I've become extremely interested in baking. The heaven in my mouth tells me it's good...the extra 10 lbs. on my post-wedding body tells me maybe not. But hey. Being in a new home and a new kitchen with a new husband and new roles as a woman inspires me to do things I would have never done before... like bake. I mean, yes, I love sweets.. who doesn't? But even the things that are "just add water" to me were "made from scratch", "homemade" or "made it myself" proclamations. After all, I DID use my over, right? SO, I am learning what it means to actually make---from REAL scratch---all the goodies that come with holidays. Here are my delish pumpkins pies that I altered a tiny. My new pumpkin pie trademark? Graham cracker crust. I know, SO non-traditional... yet SO, melt in your mouth amazing!




Gift bags for the couples attending our Halloween Grilled Cheese throw down :)

No comments: