Monday, March 2, 2009

The subtle difference between Chance and Kacey's demeanor/wedding enthusiasm...


**

We're both actually REALLY excited.. just depicts our hilariously (subtle??) personality differences.. His calming, practical and stable demeanor was created to bring his future wife's head back down from the clouds, giving her reality and preventing her from bouncing off walls. We're a good balance.

**The photo of me was taken by my beautiful and mysteriously over-talented 11 year old niece, Gracie... who has a very special job on the wedding day.

3 comments:

mick mcginty said...

Chance,
We may have to start slipping something into her food. Tranquilizer darts may be your last resort.


Mick

Anonymous said...

Totally the same as me and Owen...it's nice to have a hubby to balance the bit of "crazy" that lives in us gals! Its good for the hubby to have a bit of crazy to spice up the "calm" that lives in them. OWen never gets tired of my enthusiasm, although he's become very good at temporing it when needed! Can't wait til the wedding...I am going to be enormous by then!

jmgb said...

YOU make me laugh:)